3M 6000 Series Half Mask (Without Filters) Various Sizes Available
- 3M classic design offering an economical and flexible choice with hypo-allergenic material
- Lightweight and well balanced offering even distribution of weight and minimal obstruction to field of vision
- Patented valve provides easier breathing while reducing heat and moisture build up
- Adjustable head cradle and easy fasten neck strap
- 3 size options, small - 6100, standard - 6200 and large 6300
- Twin filter flexible system utilises 3M gas vapour and or particulate filters
- Conforms to EN140
- Sizes Small for specific small face size, Medium for standard size, Large for specific large face size
- Supplied without filters
3M are recognised throughout the PPE industry as one of the most trustworthy names for guaranteed levels of safety. That’s why the 3M 6000 series half-mask has proven a tried and tested favourite amongst consumers since it was first introduced to the market.
Coming in three different sizes (small 6100, standard 6200 and large 6300), the mask offers a flexible and lightweight fit, as well as being constructed with hypo-allergenic material. The strap is quick and easy to adjust, having been designed to cradle your head comfortably.
The twin filter system utilises 3M gas vapour or particulate filters, while a patented valve provides the wearer with a clear and easy channel through which to breathe. This has also been included to prevent heat and moisture build-up.
Workers who often find themselves in environments where dust, or other potentially harmful particles are in the atmosphere, would be wise to make the most of this fantastic product. You can add one to your cart today.